Connect yourto NAB
Help us continue creating a positive impact for those living with sight loss.
We’re proud to be a local, independent charity that works with visually impaired people in Northamptonshire. By working together with businesses within the county to raise funds and awareness, we can realise our vision of creating and growing a strong community for those living with sight loss.
We also want to ensure that our partnerships add value to your own organisation – that your own people feel involved and that it fits with your own charitable vision.
Charity of the year
Nominating NAB as your charity of the year would have a huge, positive awareness impact for both us, and your organisation. We believe in focusing on what works for you, which is why we can work with you to provide a series of fundraising activities for your employees and/or your customers. Our support includes:
- Promoting your fundraising activities on our social media channels
- Providing fundraising materials such as collection tins, NAB merchandise and logos for digital promotion
- Providing visual impairment awareness training / a workplace visual impairment accessibility health check for your workforce
Advertise with us
Viewpoint is our in-house, quarterly magazine packed with news, adverts and features about the fantastic work we do. Sent to over 3000 subscribers, it’s a great way to reach the local community, raise awareness about the services you offer and support us at the same time.
Sponsor NAB events
sponsorship is a fantastic way to support us, alongside benefits to your own organisation such as:
- Raising your own brand awareness and reaching a wider demographic
- Creating positive press opportunities
- Building relationships within the community
- Creating change / a positive impact within your local community
We would like to say thank you to the following supporters who have made our work more possible.